Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome fellow grease lovers! This is the inaugural post of the Official blog of the Grease Research Institute, aka the GRI.

At the institute, we aim to
  • improve the cultural standing of grease,
  • explain grease, its use and the ever-expanding possibilities of grease,
  • highlight the softer side of grease: its beauty, flexibility and many subtler qualities,
  • review current grease products and advocate for better grease products and public education,
  • explore the current negative cultural perception of grease,
  • show you real greases in real-life live-action situations, and
  • show you how to love grease like we do!

4 comments:

  1. This site is amazing. everything I always wanted to know about grease. I'm learning new and essential truths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, why don't you tell us everything we need to know about bacon grease? ok, I know it doesn't come in a tube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled to find this site, full of unconventional and quirky - essential! - facts about grease. I swear this is a Godsend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep this up! This information is so necessary in our complicated world. I have so many more questions about grease and this is the place I will turn to.

    ReplyDelete